Download Windows 10 Technical Preview
Microsoft has released a tenchical preview version for Windows 10.
Remember, trying out an early build like this can be risky. That’s why we recommend that you don’t install the preview on your primary home or business PC. Unexpected PC crashes could damage or even delete your files, so you should back up everything.
After you install Windows Technical Preview, you won’t be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to go back to your previous version of Windows.
Keep in mind that this version has Windows updates on by default and they can not be disabled. Moreover, Microsoft will collect various information. For more information read Privacy Statements for Windows Technical Preview
Product Key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- English 64-bit (x64) – (3.81 GB)
- English 32-bit (x86) – (2.93 GB)
- English (United Kingdom) 64-bit (x64) – (3.79 GB)
- English (United Kingdom) 32-bit (x86) – (2.94 GB)
- Chinese (Simplified) 64-bit (x64) – (3.96 GB)
- Chinese (Simplified) 32-bit (x86) – (3.05 GB)
- Portuguese (Brazil) 64-bit (x64) – (3.76 GB)
- Portuguese (Brazil) 32-bit (x86) – (2.91 GB)