Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 Trial now available
Office Professional Plus 2013 is the future of productivity. Office Professional Plus 2013 includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync.
Microsoft has announced the release of Microsoft Office 2013 Trial version which is available for free. This version allows users to evaluate the software for 60 days. If you are interested in checking this product out head to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/jj192782.aspx.
Microsoft Office 2013 Requirements
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- .NET version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Leave a Reply