Tag Archives: SendGrid
GitHub is now offering a pack aimed towards students completely free.
To be eligible for the pack you will need to be a student aged 13+ and enrolled in a degree or diploma granting course of study. You will need a school-issued email address, valid student identification card, or other official proof of enrollment.
The pack contains the following tools and products:
- ATOM — A hackable text editor for the 21st Century (text editor)
- bitnami — Business 3 plan (normally $49/month) for one year (hosting)
- CrowdFlower — Access to the Crowdflower platform (normally $2,500/month (data enrichment platform)
- Digital Ocean — $100 in platform credit for new users (hosting)
- DNSimple — Bronze hosted DNS plan (normally $3/month) for two years (hosting)
- GitHub — Micro account (normally $7/month) with five private repositories while you’re a student
- HACKHANDS — $25 in platform credit (Live programming help available 24/7)
- Namecheap — One year domain name registration on the .me TLD (normally $8.99/year & One year SSL certificate (normally $9/year) (domain)
- Orchestrate — Developer account (normally $49/month) while you’re a student (API platform that powers multiple databases-as-a-service for developing Web and mobile applications)
- Screenhero — Individual account (normally $11/month) while you’re a student (Screen sharing for collaboration in teams)
- SendGrid — Student plan 15K free emails/month (normally limited to 200 free emails/day) while you’re a student (email service)
- stripe — Waived transaction fees on first $1000 in revenue processed (Web and mobile payments)
- Travis CI — Private builds (normally $69/month) while you’re a student (hosted integration platform)
- Unreal Engine — Unreal Engine (normally $19/month) while you’re a student (game engine)
Click here to apply for the GitHub student developer pack !