Category Archives: Software Releases
Eazfuscator.NET is one of the more popular obfuscators for .NET platform.
In June 29, 2012 the authors of the software decided to take the commercial route therefore not offering Eazfuscator.NET for free anymore. Since they decided to remove all the older versions from their website I decided to host the last free version they offered, which is Eazfuscator.Net 3.3.161 in case people can’t find a working link of the software anymore.
Keep in mind since this isn’t the latest release a few features are not present, such as the support for .NET Framework 4.5. If you wish to take advantage of the latest features then you will probably need to consider paying for the latest version or seeking for another (possibly free) obfuscator which offers the same features.
You can download Eazfuscator.Net 3.3.161 below.
The new version of Visual Studio is now available. Visual Studio 2013 comes with numerous of new features as well as a new version of the .NET Framework (.NET Framework 4.5.1).
The new .NET Framework includes automatic binding redirection for assemblies which allows developers to add binding redirects to the app configuration file if the application or its components reference multiple versions of the same assembly. For more information visit How to: Enable and Disable Automatic Binding Redirection.
You can find more information as to what’s new in the new Visual Studio 2013 at What’s New in Visual Studio 2013.
You can find the download link to both the online and offline installers below.
As scheduled Windows 8.1 is now available to download for free for all Windows 8 users. The upgrade is available through the store app on Windows 8 or by navigating to windows.com/buy.
Windows 8.1 comes with new features as well as improvements to the old ones. For more information as to what Windows 8.1 has to offer visit What’s New in Windows 8.1.
Microsoft has released a Developer Preview version for Internet Explorer 11. Internet Explorer 11 was only available as part of Windows 8.1 Preview till now but this release makes it available for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 as well.
You can find the download links for the English version below. If you are looking for different languages visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-11-worldwide-languages where you can find the download links for numerous other languages.
Download links removed. Read below.
Note: Internet Explorer 11 final version is now available. See
Internet Explorer 11 is now available for Windows 7 instead.
Unigine has released a new version of Heaven, a DirectX 11 graphics benchmark.
The new version offers a number of new features such as:
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Accurate results due to 100% GPU-bound benchmarking
- Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
- Support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive use of hardware tessellation, with adjustable settings
- Dynamic sky with volumetric clouds and tweakable day-night cycle
- Real-time global illumination and screen-space ambient occlusion
- Cinematic and interactive fly/walk-through camera modes
- Support for multi-monitor configurations
- Various stereo 3D modes
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Command line automation support
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format
- Support for software rendering mode in DirectX 11 for reference purposes
- Support for English, Russian and Chinese languages
- ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and higher, or Intel HD 3000 and higher
- Video memory: 512 Mb
- Disk space: 1 Gb
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Linux (proprietary video drivers required), or Mac OS X 10.8+ (Mountain Lion)
There are three versions currently available .